|Welcome to our Quick Online Manual|
Getting started with your pain free life is now quick and easy!
See below for detailed instructions on using your new Smart Relief Device and add-on products now!
Thank you for Purchasing Smart Relief Ultimate Massager.
Revolutionary, patented 21st century technology has allowed the Smart Relief Ultimate the ability to re-create the feeling of an actual massage. With an unprecedented sixteen modes, our latest state of the art, dual channel unit has a function to bring relief from a host of ailments. The XP with its two output ports allows up to four pads on the body at once, for extra relief.
Similar technology has been used by physicians, Chiropractors, physical therapists and sports trainers for decades, for various needs. Now you can experience the copyright protected, ultra smooth, deep tissue massage sensations of your own lightweight, portable and durable Smart Relief Ultimate unit.
1. Start by attaching the pads to the lead ends of the out put cord.
2. Remove the protective film from the pads. When storing make sure to cover pads with protective film, .Adding a few drops of water on the pads if them become dry will increase their longevity.
3. Place pads where the massage sensations are desired. And plug into one of the ports on the device. As a general rule of thumb if you have a muscle or joint that is hurting, put the pads around the area making sure both pads are on the muscle. For additional relief use the second port and repeat procedure to put on another two pads.
4. Turn the device on by sliding the switch at the top of the device to the on position. The unit will be now activated. Increase the intensity to feel the sensations as desired. Press the mode button to try different sensations. Remember the power goes down to level 1 one every time you switch modes. So you will need to turn the strgnth back up when you switch to a new mode.
5. To change ports A to B the round circle in the middle needs to be pressed.
6. You can have 1 wire plugged into port A and have it on any level of strength and then press round circle button to get to port B. Plug wire in with 2 pads attached to the end and you can have port B on a different level of intensity. This is ideal for someone who wants to do their lower back and knee at the same time but need the strengths to be different.
There are 10 massage modes to choose from, they are:
|6. Deep Tissue|
|10. Sports Mode|
You may increase or decrease the intensity as you wish.
6. Recommended application is 10-60 minutes. You can set the time in 10 minute increments. The time remaining is automatically counted down.
1. How to use the shoes:
Following is a step by step list of instructions on how to use the shoes:
1. Attach lead wires to the port on your unit. (either port will work)
2. Attach the end of the lead wire to the shoes (snap one side of the wire on the left shoe and the other side of the wire on the right shoe) Both shoes should be attached to one wire. The wire can be split at snap part to give me space
3. Slip your "bare" feet into each shoe; making sure to apply slight pressure to the shoes so that all 4 pressure points on the shoe are felt by your feet.
4. Then turn on the unit. Using the "M" (mode) button, control on the unit select the mode that feels most comfortable to you.
5. Your intensity level is controlled by the "+" and “--“ buttons . Any time you change modes you will default to 0 intensity.
6. Press the "+" button and you will see the intensity level increase "bar by bar" across the bottom of the screen. Do this until you feel the intensity level is comfortable for you.
Keep in mind the shoes take more power than the pads, so you might need to turn the intensity up higher when using the shoes.
***They only come in 1 size, it doesn’t matter if your foot comes off the edge, as long as your foot is touching all 4 metal circle contact points it will work.
1. How to use the ear clips:
Plug the wire into the unit (doesn’t matter which port) Then attach the clips to the ears (one on each ear) It can be on the ear lobe on anywhere on the ear as long as the round circle part is completely touching your ear, if it’s not the electric connection will not be made and it won’t work. Turn unit on and press the + button until it’s comfortable for you. Commonly used for headaches, sinuses ect.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
Applying a few drops of water before a session will increase the longevity of the pads if they have become dry, maintain optimal performance and cleanliness. Make sure you place the pads on the plastic film after use.
If a noticeable change in sensation is felt over time, it is recommended to change pads.
.If you take care of Pads they can last up to a year depending on use.
.When pads have completely lost adhesiveness extra pads can be ordered online.
. Do not apply the massage pads near the heart, on the head, above the neck, in the pubic region, over scarred areas, on the throat or over the mouth.
. Avoid touching the pads when the unit is on.
. Pregnant women must avoid using this massager.
. Do not use this massager if you a Pacemaker or other life support equipment such as an artificial lung or respirator.
. Keep out of the reach of children.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Smart Relief Ultimate work?
Smart Relief Ultimate uses bio-electric stimulus to massage your muscles. Your muscles respond to the impulses by contracting and relaxing rhythmically. This can really help to reduce tension and knots. It can also reduce inflammation.
Consequently, Smart Relief Ultimate can help your muscles and joints feel better. The soothing sensations are similar to that given by a massage specialist.
Where can I use the Smart Relief Ultimate pads?
You can use the Smart Relief Ultimate on almost every muscle and joint area on your body. Do not apply the massage pads near the heart, on the head, above the neck, in the pubic region, over scarred areas, on the throat or in the mouth. As a general rule of thumb if you have a muscle or joint that is hurting, put the pads on or around the area always making sure both pads are on muscles.
The best way to relieve your pain is to find the pain points and apply the pads there.
Smart Relief Ultimate provides passive exercise to cellulite areas and helps to shape your body. This is ideal for women to use on their abdominal muscles after giving birth, and for anyone who lives a sedentary life style.
Elderly and people who are forced to sit for prolonged periods of time can use Magic Massage XP on all different muscle groups to maintain muscle tone and prevent stiffness. Magic Massage XP is also used to help relieve tired, achy, strained muscles and to give you relaxation and a deep soothing massage.
How far up on the back of my neck can I put the massage pads?
About half-way up the neck. If you have tension at the base of your head, placing the pads halfway up should help that area. This also helps with headaches.
I put the massage pads on my shoulders, but the massage sensation feels uncomfortable. What should I do?
You probably have a lot of tension in that area. Often people don’t realize that they have tension until they get a massage. If the uncomfortable feeling persists for more than a minute or two, move the massage pads over or down a little. Sometimes, an indirect massage is necessary for your really sensitive areas.
Is Smart Relief Ultimate safe to use?
Bio-electric stimulus is perfectly safe to use and is therapeutic for most people. However, people with certain health conditions cannot use this massager. Pregnant women must avoid using this massager. Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung device(s) and/or respirator type medical devices must avoid using this massager.
Consult with your doctor before using Smart Relief Ultimate if you have or think you have:
High blood pressure
Do not open the chassis/body control shell for any reason. Also make sure to keep Smart Relief Ultimate and the massage pads out of reach of children.
How long do the massage pads last?
With frequent usage, the two pair of pads included in the massager package should last about 2-4 months. Cover the pads with their protective films after usage and put them back in their zip lock bags so they don’t dry out.
No matter where I put the massage pads I feel an uncomfortable stinging sensation. What should I do?
The massage pads may be worn out and need replacement. If they look good and have good adhesiveness, your battery may be getting low. More massage pads can be ordered.
How long will the batteries last in the massager?
Generally about 20 hours of runtime or more. This kind of technology is not hard on batteries. You can also use the unit with the wall charger or directly from your compute using the USB cable.
Does Smart Releif Ultimate have a warranty?
Yes, Smart Relief Ultimate has a two year warranty. Check our warranty page for further details.
What is smart-relief.com’s return policy?
smart-relief.com offers a two year exchange policy on defective merchandise. If for any reason your unit malfunctions within two years of purchase you may return it to us for examination as per our warranty program. smart-relief.com does not offer refunds on purchased merchandise.
Smart Relief Ultimate has a two year limited warrant (valid in the USA and Canada only).
Smart Relief Ultimate is guaranteed free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase, except as noted below.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory, alteration to the product; This warranty is only effective if unit is purchased in the USA or Canada.
Under this warranty
Smart Relief Ultimate shall not be responsible for any type of incidental, consequential, or special damages. All implied warranties, including but not limited to those implied warranties of fitness and merchantability, are limited in the total duration of 2 years from original purchase date.
To obtain warranty service on Smart Relief Ultimate, please send us the complete unit with leads and wires, your return address, your dated sales receipt. Along with a check or money order in amount of US$6.00 payable to Combined Innovations to cover handling. Please mail to
9748 Stephen Decatur Hwy
Ocean City MD